Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome 2010, Best Year of My Life!




Hello World,

HAPPY 2010! This year has already been off to an amazing start! My movie, PURITY opens the last week of February at the Fairfax Cinemas in LA. It is so exciting for me because my other film, The Perfect Girl will also have a special screening that week at the same venue.

Next Purity and The Perfect Girl will go to New York in March/April. After that I'm shooting another movie this spring in LA! It's a horror film.

I'm so thankful for those who have supported my endeavors and for my family and close friends. Thank you for constantly believing in me, my work and my passion. I love acting so much. Acting is the reason I wake up every morning.

Much Love and God Bless. I wish you all a successful and productive year.

Love,
Lexi