Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sexy Salons that I Love

Hey World,
This is a really important time to have perfectly shiny hair. It's Oscar season which means millions of red carpets and gifting suites! I am so excited!

Yesterday I got a Brazilian blowout!! I went to my friend Cory Savage's salon-- C Savage Salon.

My friend Cory is a celebrity stylist and his salon is totally cute. It was my first time there and I was definitely impressed with the outgoing staff and comfortable, private atmosphere.

Cory Savage is really top notch.


Another celebrity stylist, Brittany Dahl, did my process.

Wow. Completely impressed with her knowledge and skills! She's also totally gorgeous.

For my color, I go to Christian Ventor at Umberto in Beverly Hills. I absolutely love Christian. He is wonderful because he really listens to what you want and need. Besides, he focuses much energy on the integrity of your hair. He cares a lot about his clients and I love him!! :-)

He's also totally HOT.

My favorite friend in LA, Donna Spangler, introduced me to Christian.
Her color is also gorgeous, as you can see :-)

& Finally, here is my color, thanks to Christian :-)
I will post new pics after my Brazilian blowout from Cory :-)

Love,
Lexi