Thursday, January 20, 2011

I feel like I'm doing the right thing




Hey World,

I have some serious goals this year. I'm definitely on track with them. If you know me, I'm hyper-motivated, persistent, hard-headed, and a lil A.D.D. That pretty much means I don't sleep until I finish what I've set out to accomplish. In fact, once I have a goal, I have to achieve it.

Anyway, school is over-- THANK GOD! I'm so happy. Now I get to just be an actor! Everyone keeps asking me, "What next?" I'm like, "Um, I get to be an actor." I'm not going to lie, I'm definitely interested in law school. My dad is my role model...and of course he's SUPER LAWER of Chicago two years in a row...so yeah, duh, law school is a bright idea. However, my dad said to me the other day, "I don't think law is your passion." That's so funny. My dad knows me too well. Acting is my passion. I love it so much! I can't get enough of it.

I'll be focusing on The Beverly Hills Playhouse, casting director workshops, and of course, STAND UP!! Can't wait...and so it begins...2011...the best year of my life!

Love,
Lexi