Saturday, January 29, 2011

BEST PERSONAL TRAINERS in the WORLD

ANGELO SORRENTI, one of my favorite boys ;-)

Hey World,

Lately I've been totally high on life because it's Oscar season and there are so many cool events!

Over the past four years, I have had many different personal trainers in Chicago and Los Angeles. I take my training very seriously. I've trained at David Barton gym with a plethora of male and female trainers. My favorite trainers there (David Barton Chicago) were Andrew, Joe, Sahdi, Sarah and AJ.

I trained at The Right Fit in Hinsdale. I had a boxing coach there and my trainer there was Dara...she was pretty cool and we even partied together a lot. haha then I hooked her up with my friend Ryan...but that's another story...

I trained at Lifetime in Burr Ridge with many different trainers and one boxing coach there as well. My favorite trainers at Lifetime were Marty Hyland and Matt Kouba!

MARTY HYLAND, Lifetime Burr Ridge, IL
Marty is sooooo good. He's hardcore and intense. He makes you work hard and I love that I'm always sore when I train with Marty. I was actually Marty's first young female client. Apparently, Marty is so intense that a lot of girls can't handle him! haha I love that because I worked really hard with him and we even did a 2hour sessions a few times...including a 2hour one on Thanksgiving. Marty is upbeat and pushes me to my ultimate maximum limit. A great Marty Hyland (AKA "H BOMB") quote, "The weight doesn't lose itself!"



MATT KOUBA, Lifetime Fitness Burr Ridge, IL
Matt Kouba is a body builder and he's extremely well educated on fitness. He knows his stuff! My favorite Matt Kouba quote, "If you're hungry, drink a FUCKING glass of water!" LOL I love him because he doesn't make exceptions or allow "cheating." Hardcore. Matt Kouba is JACKED. He set me up on what we call "The Matt Kouba Diet" which is modified to my training style and focuses on protein. I still follow the Matt Kouba diet to this day. It helps keep everything consistent. Matt is such a sweet guy and pretty amazing at what he does.



ANGELO SORRENTI
ANGELO SORRENTI

The best trainer in New York is Angelo Sorrenti. OMG this guy is a machine. He has an entire ASIM empire. Let me take a moment to educate you on ASIM, Angelo Sorrenti Advanced Manipulation. Angelo studied in Italy and he basically convinced me that he is an angel..lol no joke ;) The first time I ever rode a motorcycle in my life was last summer with Angelo...omg he's so fun and extremely serious about training. Angelo has changed multitudinous peoples' lives. He trains Kate Moss and a bunch of other celebrities. He has set world records, been all over magazines AND has his own clothing line with MARC JACOBS! He's Italian, sweet, and hilarious. I also admit, he's one of the most fun guys I've ever met in my life. He scared the shit out of me and gave me a dope adrenaline rush the entire time we hung out ;)

Okay, so the two best trainers in Los Angeles are: ADAM FARINO & TOLLAND WEEMS (Equinox)...they are both amazing and really care about their clients.


Adam has a masters. He's really serious about his work and good at it! He's also a celebrity trainer and now trains Lindsay Lohan :-)
Celebrity Trainer Adam Farino and me at my first movie premiere for "PURITY" in Los Angeles
Check out FARINO FITNESS, duh!

TOLLAND WEEMS, Top LA Trainer, duh

Tolland Weems is the best. He listens and understands client needs. He's creative, innovative and great at designing a program that fits specific client needs.
Tolland is a dope trainer.

Ok, so if you need a trainer in LA, New York, Chicago, or Hinsdale, I definitely have that covered!

xo
Love,
Lexi