Monday, December 27, 2010

Ho Ho Ho!

Hey World,

I Love the holidays! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I've been enjoying my family in Chicago. It's so nice to be back and finally get a chance to relax!



My brother and I have been chilling, watching movies, working out with our trainers and going out together.



Jimmy is an amazing chef. On Christmas Eve, he made lobster tail and steak, veggies, and it was all delicious.



I want him to teach me how to cook! Lol. Jimmy lives in New York and it's so cool that we're both back for some quality family time. :-)


Last week, I went on a date with this cool guy I know from U of I. We saw Peter Pan at Lookingglass Theatre. It was the best play I've seen this year! Lookingglass is one of my favorite theatres. It was super intimate especially since we were in the front row/center section.

Chicago is a really great city. I got a chance to see my best girl friend Jamie and of course, Jason Kaplan! Jay and I have been spending time together and with my brother almost every day.

I'm looking forward to 2011, the best year of my life.

Love,
Lexi