Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm in the school play!

Loyola Marymount University, my beautiful school...the view at night! :-)



Hey World,

I'm currently in my last week of rehearsal of "Stages of AIDS" at LMU. I can't believe I am graduating college. It is so crazy. I'm thankful for the experiences I've had at the best school in the world, LMU. Also, how cool is it that I get to be in the school play my last semester of school!?

It's fun sometimes to enjoy being a part of an ensemble piece and learn about yourself and the other players. I'm glad that I decided to be a part of this philanthropic endeavor.

Anyway, life has been pretty crazy since the semester is coming to a close. My tv show has been going well...knocked out three more episodes and finalized season one. My classes are going well. I have to say, I love my acting class because we focus on the creative process.

Other than that, it was nice to see my family in Chicago over Thanksgiving. Plus, I had three photo shoots and one great film shoot in Chicago.

Okay so Stages of AIDS at Loyola Marymount is this weekend! 1LMU Drive: Saturday 2pm and 8pm and Sunday 2pm

Love,
Lexi