Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DANE COOK: on LATE NIGHTS with LEXI


















Hey World,

This has been another crazy/busy week. It began with a bang when my best friend, Patrick, surprised me by coming in from San Diego. He helped me decorate my new place which now looks and feels amazing =] yay Then we celebrated by grillin & chillin, duh ;)

Last night I attended the KALYX red carpet event in Beverly Hills. It was very cute!

Anyway, listen to LATE NIGHTS with LEXI on KLMU. This Sunday Night, the greatest comic of our time, DANE COOK will be my special guest! I am so excited to have this comic genius on the show! Dane's awesome energy is contagious. The devilish sparkle in his eyes never dims as he utilizes his entire body, range of motion and hilarious facial expressions. His stage presence, charisma, and out-of-control delivery make him an effective rhetorician, as my professor Kyra Pearson would say. =] Besides, Cook is definitely skilled in social media.

I am so excited to hear, share with all of Loyola Marymount and the world the buzz about Dane's new "I Did My Best" Greatest Hits Album!!

He's so young and yet already released enough meaningful work that allows for this intriguing new album! Dane is also going on tour and you can purchase tickets here :P

Love,
Lexi



Dane: Why did you stop at a red light and let me hit you doing 80!! OH GOD! WHY! WHY DID YOU STOP AT A LEGAL RED LIGHT AND LET ME HIT YOU DOING 80!?!??!!