Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Auditions Are the Story of My Life



Hey World,

School is going well. I'm taking all 400 level classes: Rhetorical Methods, Qualitative Research Methods, Debate, Relationships & Communication, & The Creative Process. I love Loyola Marymount! My best friend at school is my girl, J. She is amazing. This weekend we are actually going to some crazy oxygen bar party...

In addition, I am making plans to begin my radio show: "LATE NIGHTS WITH LEXI" ! I am so excited for my show! It's focused on entertainment, as well as sex, love and relationships!

Besides school, auditions are the story of my life! Today I have an audition for a new pilot for HBO. It feels good to be knocking out audition after audition!

What else? I just moved to Beverly Hills and I love my new gated community. It's super safe, located in a totally private, secret spot, & the actual property makes me really happy. The grounds are gorgeous. I spent nine months looking all over West Hollywood, the hills, Manhattan Beach, pretty much all the areas where I was interested in living and when I discovered this spot, I just knew this was it. It's funny because I had the same feeling when I stumbled upon my condo on Lake Shore Drive, in Chicago. It's the best feeling in the world when you find a place that feels right. It feels like home now. J helped me organize after my move!! We rocked out to stereo love and laughed a lot.

Sometimes it can be a challenge to balance school and acting because they both require much attention, but it all works out! School is my top priority

I heart LMU.


Love,
Lexi