Thursday, September 16, 2010

Courtney Cook Imagery



Hey World,

This week has been pretty crazy! Wow...I had a blast at the Beverly Hills Playhouse last night with Andrew Earl. Tomorrow is another Sony Pictures day...so excited to be back on my favorite lot! After I finish up my project there, I'm heading to my private session with Ron Marasco, my new acting coach. He's so funny. Today I met with Ron and I told him about my experiences at Stella Adler and The Beverly Hills Playhouse. He was like, "Or you could just read Ron Marasco's books..." Ron has appeared on Entourage, Medium The West Wing The X-Files, Family Law, Judging Amy, Murphy Brown, Good-Vs-Evil, Charmed, Angel, Martial Law, Enterprise, Nip/Tuck, Lost, Bones, and in the movie The 40-year old Virgin. I'm lucky to be studying with him.

Anyway, you have to check out my friend, Courtney Cook's work because it's dope!!



While driving down Sunset, you can't miss the cool ad above Laugh Factory for Courtney Cook Imagery.

Her work is simple and gorgeous. Check it out!!

Also, here's her fan page on facebook
=] You can buy her work online.


These are a few of my favorite images:







Love,
Lexi