Saturday, February 22, 2014

Love SweetXO!

SweetXO Aftermath
Last week, I attended a lovely event at SweetXO in El Segundo, hosted by MelrosePR. Each guest received gift cards to Anthropology and a pretty gift bag with presents from SweetXO.  This was my first SweetXO experience and as you can see, I definitely enjoyed it! SweetXO is a unique glowing mix of a candy store, clothing store, toy store, and pet store all rolled into one!




SweetXO provides a pretty, girly world of fun presents for birthdays and all occasions.  They have sweet treats including fro-yo and ice cream, copious candy and other rainbow-colored delicacies. I loved the "keep calm and have a cupcake" pillows. The abundance of sweet bath and body treats is amazing. I indulged in a bag of many different bath salts, scrubs and yummy fresh soaps.


I loved the bright lighting and upbeat music in SweetXO! The friendly staff was magnificent! I had two different guides assist my first SweetXO experience.  I was definitely impressed and excited to try my new cupcake mixes, soaps, and other bath and body treats!

Love SweetXO!~!

Xo,
Alexandra