Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PURSECASE: Adorable and Useful!!!


Introducing pursecase — the petite clutch elegantly designed with just your smartphone and essentials in mind. Keep 
your cards, ID, and cash all at your fingertips in the most fashionable way.

Have you seen PURSECASE yet?  It must be the cutest Iphone accessory I have ever seen.  Pursecase, featured on ABC's Sharktank is a protective case for your smart phone that is chic, sensible and utilitarian. You can easily carry your ID, cash, and credit cards with your phone in this cute little gem! 

I love all the colors and it's quite affordable.  Also, I love having my essentials-- my phone, my id, credit card and cash, at my fingertips. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to go out and not bring a purse and had to jam my iPhone in my pocket before hitting an event or private club in Hollywood. It's so much more fun to be fully present and focused on what's going on and have my hands free so I can have a long night of dancing and socializing.  Besides, I can wear whatever I want and toss my pursecase accessory on as a bracelet! I don't have wear a particular outfit that offers pockets if I want to carry less baggage on my nights out in Hollywood.  Pursecase goes with everything, from a dress to jeans.

STYLIN' & DIALIN' OMG! I love the cute little mirror for touch-ups!


Pursecase was designed by two gorgeous genius girls, Kelley Coughlan & Jenn Deese.  These style experts are busy publicists who run Melrose PR and definitely don't have time to be shuffling around searching for their phones! They found a way to create a protective case for your phone that makes it easy to run errands with your tiny pursecase, or enjoy a fun night out without dragging a huge purse.  It doubles as a bracelet so if you're out dancing, you have everything you need and you can have a lot more fun without carrying a purse!


Kelley and Jenn created the picture-perfect product to make life easier for fashionistas on-the-go.  If you're running around doing errands, the purse case is such a cool way to carry everything without losing your phone in your gigantic bag.
I absolutely love Pursecase and will be using mine every day.  I love the key clip for my keys as well! Pursecase is affordable, fashionable, and seriously saves the day or night!