Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oliver Jacobs





Hey World,

I have been so busy lately! I am editing my script for my next dark film. I just hired a new lovely PR intern. She has great energy! Also, I had a solid meeting with the Dean of Communications at Loyola Marymount and plan on working for him in the future. He is a brilliant man, swirling with creativity.

Besides, I met this interesting filmmaker from Quebec who shares in my love for film noir. I have decided to link up with him and enlist his help with my next film. I also feel that film noir will be my genre! I was extremely impressed to learn that Antonio (that's the filmmaker's name) is a professor at McGill University. McGill is a highly sophisticated University, much like Harvard or Yale. I am often drawn to highly educated individuals...

Anyway, Oliver and I did a photo shoot in Santa Monica yesterday...enjoy !!

Much Love,
Alexandra