Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Mom is Coming to My Movie Premiere =]



Hey World, Sorry that it has been awhile since my last blog. I have been consumed with work. What have I been up to? A LOT-- I worked on a new T.V. Show as "Luci the Cigarette Girl." I have some silly lines..it was fun. I also worked on a Comedy Central Show with my actor friend Michael Buntyn. That was a good time!

Additionally, I have spent the past two months jamming with my rock band 7 days a week, 4-5 hours a night in preparation for our House of Blues Show. I love jamming with them and I have written some really dark songs with them. Recently, I dipped into the studio and wrote some sad songs. They are slow and not the same feel as the dark material that I write with the guys. Either way, it just feels good to make music. I started playing violin when I was three. I'm looking for a blue electric violin now..

Moving on-- I have two movies opening next week in LA at the Culver Plaza Theatres across from Sony Pictures. Anyway, I have eight nights of red carpet events/film functions, opening night, the movie premieres, ahhhh I will be quite busy in the next few weeks and of course the Academy Awards are March 7th.

My mom is coming in for my movie premieres, which is really exciting for me because this will be my first time bringing my mom on the red carpet! I really wish my dad would come. He will someday soon, hopefully. I miss my dad so much. He's in Chicago and he is the best. We talk almost every day. Well, I will post plenty of new pictures soon! I have so many gowns. My goal is to figure out tonight which gown I am wearing for each event. I am so thankful for this life. I'm just doing what I love and taking on the world one day at a time.

Love,
Lexi

">