Friday, July 26, 2013

Every West Coast Girl Should Own Great Cowboy Boots

Hey World,



I just bought these new beautiful FRYE boots. OMG. No joke, they were shipped in from HAWAII (overnighted on Tuesday) and I received them yesterday (Thursday). They are super special because they were the last pair in the entire company in my size and the lovely sales associates found them for me, at a store in Hawaii. I will forever wear them with grace and nostalgia for my beautiful vacations in the great state of Hawaii. I love Hawaii. Once when I was in Hawaii, my dad taught me, "La Luna Splendeva Sul Mare." (His version of: The moon shines beautifully on the sea). I will never forget that memory in Maui. 

Every West Coast girl should own great cowboy boots. You have to rock the Western look...and what about those daring nights you find yourself showing off your moves on the bull at Saddle Ranch?  You need very classy, well-made, good-looking cowboy boots.  
XO,
Alex