Friday, April 30, 2010

Being a Bitch



Hey World,

I just read a wonderful manifesto by a fabulous woman from Chicago. It struck me and I realized...I'm a BITCH. In fact, according to Jo Freeman's essay, I'm a SUPERBITCH. Guess what? I love it.

Being a bitch is the best because bitches truly take on the world. We don't let anyone get in our way. We know what we want and we know what is required in order to get it.

Honestly, I am such a bitch.


"Bitches are..direct, blunt...hard-headed" (Joreen, 50) This is me.

"They never marry anyone or anything: man, mansion, or movement. Thus Bitches prefer to plan their own lives rather than live from day to day, action to action, or person to person...have no fear of competing with anyone..." (Joreen, 50) This is me.

"A true Bitch is self-determined...A woman should be proud to declare she is a Bitch..." (Joreen, 50) Duh! I'm a BITCH!

"She wants to rise high..." (Joreen, 54)

Anyway, on the acting front -- a lot is going on right now. I have a lot of projects that have been "thrown at me" lately. I'm a little overwhelmed but busy is good, right?

Well, to all my bitches-- Take on the World.
& to the Civilians out there reading this--Enjoy the ride!

Love,
Lexi
AKA SUPERBITCH